Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Turquoise Tuesday

As I gently dip my toes into the unexplored waters of blogging, I am afraid that I have created an endless ripple. You mean, I can talk all that I want about anything that I want!? Be patient with me, I am not sure that I will be any good at this.

I have come to absolutely and unabashedly love turquoise! So, I hereby declare Tuesdays 'Turquoise Tuesdays'. Enjoy!

 
Top Left: Le Crueset Baking Set in 'Carribean'  Top Right:Turquoise Kitchen via Atic Mag
Bottom Left: North Star Stove via Retro Kitchen  Bottom Right:Turquoise Kitchen by Viscus Elson Design


Top Left: Decorative Wall Panel via Archie Expo  Top Right: Hudson Hornet via Nostalgia
Bottom Left: Hobo Trailer    Bottom Right: Plastic Mesh, close up


Gosh Darn, it isn't even Tuesday anymore! Look at that, the first day of this new blog and I'm already messing it up.

I will be better next week, I promise {but my fingers are crossed...}




RE

1 comment:

  1. Rach I just love you to death! You brighten up my days :) Never change who you are!!!

    ReplyDelete