Friday, March 23, 2012

City Creek Center.

This mall is AMAZING. 
We first walked in and were greeted by the most gorgeous Nordstrom. It was all new and shiny and wonderful.
I found these little beauties and these. (Hello, my name is Rachel and I am a Sperry addict.)

The weather was perfect. It felt like summer.  We put our names down for dinner at the Cheesecake Factory and then walked around the mall. I am such a dork, but I was super excited all day to get up to Salt Lake and walk around the mall. I was like a little kid in a candy shop. 


We sat outside at the Cheesecake Factory and all five of us agreed that we felt like we were on vacation. We even ventured to say we felt like we were in Hawaii! It was so true. There is nothing like good weather, good company and good food.


Me and Jess waiting while the 40 minute wait turned into and HOUR AND FORTY MINUTES! I was about ready to gnaw on my arm by the time I got my food!

All in all, great day.



RE

No comments:

Post a Comment