Friday, March 23, 2012

Snowshoeing.

 Wendy and Brian were kind enough to invite me and some friends to go snow shoeing.
I had never been before and was excited for the opportunity. 
It was a gorgeous day! We all ended up taking off our jackets as we stomped through the gorgeous, often untouched snow.

Note: If you are going snowshoeing and you want to rent your snowshoes from Utah County, reserve them the night before. Those darn Boys Scouts snatch them all up! 

Anyways, it was beautiful. We had snowball fights, built a HUGE snowman, laughed, talked and enjoyed the scenery.




 We had grand plans of going out that night, but after coming home we just wanted to stay home. I made some artichokes and we sat around Spencer as he showed us his bears. Then, of course, we played Ticket to Ride. Amber and I tied, I didn't even know that was possible!

A big thank you to Wendy and Brian for including us, it was a great day. I didn't know I could love an activity that much that involved snow :)




RE

No comments:

Post a Comment